BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 08 Desember 2009

my sixteen birthday 16 :)

i want tell you about something, it happened when my birthday 18th of November. My friends give me a surprise party. I'm very happy and also shocked. At first, i think it's not a good day, they just keep silent and don't want talk to me. OH !! it's hard to passed that day because as you know i'm a sanguin person and can't quite. Check it out the photos !

my sixteen surprise birthday party :)
thx fellas :D

my fellas with a blackforest birthday cake

my twinners :) really look a like ?

with devi saputra :) as a clown :D

with michele :) because of the cake her feet was sick, i'm so sorry :)

with lydia and cen :)

with lady :)

Thank you fellas for the present and the birthday cake.
love all of you guys..

Really appreciate of their act :)

0 komentar: