BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 11 Oktober 2009

HEAL THE WORLD
Hello everybody. First I want introduce myself, my name is Floren. I am ten graders. I really love my life very much and I never regret all things that happen in my life. And today I want tell you about something important about our earth so this pages will tell you about a whole world and I choose this topic for my story because I know that our earth become hotter day by day and also the climate changing so fast and I . A problem that disturb our activities and I want all of you know how to make our earth become better.
For the first I want to explain to you about global warming. Start with “What is global warming?” Global warming means the temperature of this globe is getting higher than usual. As we know, global warming is as scary as the final exams. Global warming scares us but who knows the effect of global warming will bring disaster. I have an idea for the solution of decreasing effect of global warming and I will tell you in another paragraphs. My opinion about global warming and the causes and also the effect, they are related if you know the causes, we can decreasing the effect because we will not do something that inflict a financial lost for us and our lovely earth.
Do you know what causes global warming around your life? The causes are as danger as crazy person. Okay let start with garbage. For example when I throw the garbage anywhere and no one takes the garbage to the trash bin, if we imagine one person throws the garbage many times on one day, what will happen to our earth? When I imagine it I think all people will call this world as “the garbage world”. And then green house effect, green house effect make the concentrate of CO2 becomes high and gas of greenhouse in atmosphere becomes high too then if makes the layers of ozone become thinner than before. The ozone will pierced and very dangerous for us. Then, pollution is too many in this world especially Jakarta. Pollution in this world makes the ozone thinner too. Next one causes global warming is plastic because plastic hard to be recycled a plastic, we must spend a thousand year for recycling a plastic. From garbage then pollution to plastic is a little bit example about what causes global warming.
After that, I want to tell you the effect of global warming. The effects are what we feel nowadays like the climate has changed, when dry season became rainy season, so we can’t ready for the umbrella before rain and we become wet at that time. Then, the other effect, that’s animals cannot living in their population. How comes like that? We can take example of polar bear, it stays in north poles, but ice on north poles is melting. So, they can’t live there, can’t get fish for eating and sooner or later the population of polar bear will be extinct. And I will explain to you if we don’t have enough water for maybe next 30 years because the ice is melting, we can’t retain the water so the water will dry and we do not have the supply of water for next 30 years. The effects of global warming in this worlds are as many as a can full of water. So, I can’t explain all effect of global warming.
Can we solve this problem? Yes, we can. And I will tell you about my reaction and my opinion in this paragraph. Additional for this paragraph, obviously global warming cannot be vanished but we can decrease the causes and the effects of global warming. I feel as sad as get a bad score. I really hate global warming but we can avoid it. I can’t angry to the other person but I must angry to myself and in my mind I always think ’why don’t I respect to my own world?’ But now, I must study to decrease the causes and effects. First, I want to use fewer papers and I want to have a campaign about global warming. Maybe I can start to make some posters and take the garbage on the street to the trash bin and I want to make a bag for shopping like in America, they must bring bag for shopping so we can using fewer plastic. Maybe not all can do my mission and neither can I, but we must try for our earth to make it a better place.
As a result, over all reaction for decreasing the global warming are very nice. Many schools already do the go green programs. And I hope this world become a better world. We can start from now for decreasing the global warming, we have many ways for our lovely world. Thanks for reading my story and I hope all of you can get a lesson and inspiring you from my story. Are you already to do a little thing for our earth?

0 komentar: